Build strong bones today, for a healthy life tomorrow
Bone Formula provides a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals including calcium, vitamin D and K, plus other important nutrients like magnesium and manganese to develop and maintain proper bone health.
Bones are living, growing tissues comprised mainly of calcium and collagen. Bone health and bone strength are an important part in maintaining the general health of the human body. Healthy bones enable a person to enjoy many of life’s activities.
Sure, a diet high in calcium is important, but for bone health, you need the presence of vitamin D to have calcium absorbed from food and vitamin K to fix it to the bones. Yet 40%* of the total population of Europe has a low level of vitamin D due to less hours spent outdoors, increased use of sun protection and the limited amount of food rich in vitamin D.
Bone Formula (180 capsules)
Take three (3) capsules twice daily with food and drink.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use if safety seal is broken, damaged or missing. Store out of reach of young children. Keep away from heat and humidity. Consult a doctor before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating or under medical treatment.
Calcium carbonate/Magnesium carbonate, Magnesium salts of citric acid, Capsule (Gelatine, Water), Magnesium bisglycinate, Calcium malate, Calcium-L-ascorbate, Bulking agent: Cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, Anti-caking agent: Fatty acids, Zinc gluconate, Menaquinone, Anti-caking agent: Silicon dioxide, Manganese bisglycinate, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Cholecalciferol, Cupric gluconate.
Nutrients (quantities per recommended daily consumption)
Per 6 capsules
- Provides a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals to help maintain proper bone structure and function.
- Features high levels of vitamin D and vitamin K2 that work in synergy to enable efficient use of calcium for bone health.
- Rich in calcium, magnesium and zinc, which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Delivers manganese, which focuses on the normal formation of connective tissue contributing to the maintenance of normal bones.
- High in vitamin C contributing to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones.