PAIN RELIEF THERAPY
Full body massage
Half body massage (back of legs & back)
Back, Neck & Shoulder massage
Décolleté and Facial massage 30 mins
Indian head massage
Deep Tissue massage
Warm Bamboo massage
Benefits of massage:
- Stimulates blood flow to nourish skin with oxygen and nutrients
- Reduces join strain and compression
- Improves muscle tone
- Reduces nervous tension
- Normalises the breathing pattern through relaxation
- Increases the circulation of lymph and reduces swelling
- Balances the body and homeostasis regulating hormones
-Lowers the blood pressure
... and much more
What you can expect from a visit:
The first appointment will begin with the admission process, starting with filling out a consultation form on your health. This form can be emailed to you so you can complete it in advance.
The form allows me to determine if massage should be avoided at some points or when massage should be avoided at all.
I will ask you questions to better design a session that meets your needs and goals and explain how it will be done.
Make sure you are comfortable and let me know if you are not.
Renew, Relax, Restore, Replenish